BEST PACKAGE FOR FAMILIES!
Enjoy 160-200 lbs of FRESHLY PROCESSED, delicious grass-fed and finished beef goodness.
Deposit is $800 (goes towards your final cost)
Due at fulfillment $800-$1000
Total cost will run $1,600-$1,800
FREE SHIPPING! ($160 value)
100% Shipping and Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your beef we will refund your money and let you keep the beef too.
Have a family to feed? We got you covered with our half beef option! Thinking about buying a quarter and so is your friend? Then buying a half together is a great way to go! This is a great value option that will give you the variety and quantity of cuts you are looking for. You will get your everyday supper needs met with ground beef and roasts and then add on steaks for grilling time. We got you covered when the kids ask “What’s for dinner?” and you know you can go to the freezer and count on beef being there and know you are cooking up grass-fed beef that will nourish you and your family.
Here is an example of an average 1/2 of Beef order. Size and quantity of cuts will vary based on the size of the animal.
50% Ground Beef
- 90 lbs of convenient 1 lb packages of ground beef
30% Savory Cuts
- 12 Roasts
- 4 Soup bones (like mini roasts and make great stew)
- 10 - 1 lb pkgs of stew meat
- 1 Briskets
- 2 pkgs of Short Ribs
- 8 Sirloins
- 8 KC Strips
- 8 Ribeyes
- 8 Filet Mignons
- 2 Flank Steaks
- 1 Skirt Steak
Recommended for a medium sized family
Freezer space needed: Majority of small chest freezer or third of large chest freezer.
How It Works
- Reserve your beef by placing a $800 deposit. This goes towards your total cost.
- We will personally email you to confirm the receipt of your deposit.
- We will continue to raise your beef on the best grass and forage so you have the tastiest, most nourishing grass-fed beef!
- We will hand pick your beef to ensure is ready to be harvested. Your beef will go to our friendly and locally owned USDA processor in Diller, NE where it will dry age for 14 days to ensure the maximum flavor and tenderness. Our craft butchers will cut and pack your beef with the utmost quality.
- Once packed and frozen you will receive an invoice for the balance due and confirm you will be home on your beef's scheduled arrival date. Then we will ship your beef for FREE to your doorstep!
Sit back and relax knowing you are feeding your family the most nourishing and tastiest grass-fed beef around!
Here's kind words from our C&S Farms Bulk Beef customers
"We appreciate all you guys do, so grateful to get such wonderful quality beef locally and from such an amazing family!"
- Kayla H., Kansas
"We are always pleased with the product no matter what cut we buy! We have tried everything from arm roast to liver, and we have enjoyed it all. We are very happy to know where the beef comes from and that it is healthful and nutritious. C&S products are a great way to feed your family wholesome local food produced by conscientious and caring people who really care about doing things right!"
- Megan S., Kansas
"Our son says it's the best hamburger he's ever had."
- Amy K., Nebraska
"I believe strongly in supporting small business and family farms. Thank you for the ease in doing business. I found you to be honest and trustworthy. God Bless."
- John P., South Carolina