BEST VALUE PACKAGE!
Enjoy 320-400 lbs of FRESHLY PROCESSED, delicious grass-fed and finished beef goodness.
Deposit is $1,500 (goes towards your final cost)
Due at fulfillment $1,400-$2,100
Total cost will run $2,900-$3,600
FREE SHIPPING! ($320 value)
If beef is what’s for dinner at your home then this is the choice for you! This is also a great option if you want to go together with a few families and split it. This option gives you the most bang for your buck. You will have a plentiful supply of ground beef, roasts, and steaks. How about brisket, short ribs, skirt steak, flank steak? You get it all with a whole beef! You can feel good about knowing you will have beef on hand and you will be feeding your family healthy, nutritious beef.
Recommended for families with hungry kiddos
Freezer space needed: Majority of a large chest freezer.
Here is an example of an average Whole Beef order. Size and quantity of cuts will vary based on the size of the animal.
50% Ground Beef
- 180 lbs of convenient 1 lb packages of ground beef
30% Savory Cuts
- 24 roasts
- 8 soup bones (like mini roasts and make great stew)
- 20 packs of stew meat
- 2 brisket
- 4 pkgs of Short Ribs
- 16 Sirloins
- 16 KC Strips
- 16 Ribeyes
- 16 Filet Mignons
- 4 Flank Steaks
- 2 Skirt Steaks
How It Works
- Reserve your beef by placing a $1500 deposit. This goes towards your total cost.
- We will personally email you to confirm the receipt of your deposit.
- We will continue to raise your beef on the best grass and forage on the prairies of north central Kansas so you have the tastiest, most nourishing grass-fed beef!
- We will hand pick your beef to ensure is ready to be harvested. Your beef will go to our friendly and locally owned USDA processor in Diller, NE where it will dry age for 14 days to ensure the maximum flavor and tenderness. Our craft butchers will cut and pack your beef with the utmost quality.
- Once packed and frozen you will receive an invoice for the balance due and confirm you will be home on your beef's scheduled arrival date. Then we will ship your beef for FREE to your doorstep!
Sit back and relax knowing you are feeding your family the most nourishing and tastiest grass-fed beef around!
Here's kind words from our C&S Farms Bulk Beef customers
"We appreciate all you guys do, so grateful to get such wonderful quality beef locally and from such an amazing family!"
- Kayla H., Kansas
"We are always pleased with the product no matter what cut we buy! We have tried everything from arm roast to liver, and we have enjoyed it all. We are very happy to know where the beef comes from and that it is healthful and nutritious. C&S products are a great way to feed your family wholesome local food produced by conscientious and caring people who really care about doing things right!"
- Megan S., Kansas
"Our son says it's the best hamburger he's ever had."
- Amy K., Nebraska
"I believe strongly in supporting small business and family farms. Thank you for the ease in doing business. I found you to be honest and trustworthy. God Bless."
- John P., South Carolina